Cook up a Card Challenge

Saturday, May 29, 2010


 

This card is for the May recipe of Cook Up a Card challenge owned by Ms. Susie. 

Recipe for this challenge is 3 leaves, 2 flowers and 1 bird. So I ended up making this one :P It's very simple card. I drew the bird and the leaves then wrote the sentiment by following the pattern of the tree branch :)  then added a flower image from my gift wrapping paper. As an addition I gave maroon ribbon and heart image on the side of the paper. For the coloring, I use pencil colors and black drawing pen for the images to make it look like a stamp hehe.. 
I just hope it really works :)

Two of the Design Teams on this challenge are lovely ladies Dwita and Monika. You may find their blog on my side link and see their inspiring creations :)

Thank you for looking and good luck to all participants!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Mba Ika,,keren keren. Aku tuh salut sm mba Ika, tanpa stamp pun bisa bikin kartu keren..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us, Tanika. Your card is really adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card such stunning colours!xx
    Thanks for playing!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @susie little: thank you ms.susie and thanks for making this challenge! I'm really happy to join it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dwita: my pleasure mbak dwita! thank you for supporting me to join this challenge! luv, ika

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ayu: ayu yg baikk hatii.. makasih ya, aku besar kepala neh baca komennya ayu hehe.. pengennya punya stamp yu, smntr ga py ya smbl bljr gambar :) mdh2n someday aku bs beli. bukannya gimana, cuma takut kecanduan :D bahaya buat kantong hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mbak Ika.....teknik gambarnya bikin cantik kartu ini......
    selamat bergabung di challenge ini ya....smoga sukses...and be the winner....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with Ayu....without stamp...wooow you can make an Adorable card...this is really lovely Ika....I cant drawing thats why my Stamp is much hehehe....Very nicely done Ika...good luck with the challenge...thanks for playing with us...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. @susan: makasihh ya susan :) sukses juga buat susan.. challenge2 ternyata jadi sarana utk berkembang.. menang syukur, ga menang ya gapapa, mengukur sejauh mana karya kita bisa diterima orang gituu.. ceileeee hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. @monika: thank you my dear mbak monika for you support and appreciation :) i'm trying to make my own stamp, not that i don't like other manufactured stamps but simply because it helps to practice my hand to start drawing again :P hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  11. kereeeenn....bagus naged ka...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Siyeni: makasihh mbakk.. ga menang sih tp asiknya belajar ikutan challenge hehe

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!