Monday, May 03, 2010


This card is for my cousin in Medan, Iyul. She loves all her cats (same as me hehe..). I got the image of the cat from an old postcard then I added with sticker on the left top corner and wrote the wording with silver pen :P and cut the card and made half circle shape.. inside I used pink paper to make it more colorful. I really hope my cousin love this! :)

Ini kartu untuk sepupuku Iyul di Medan. Image kucingnya dari kertas bekas kartu natal trus aku tambah dengan sticker di pojok kiri atas dan diisi tulisan dengan pena perak :) lalu badan kartu aku gunting jadi bentuk setengah lingkaran yang di cetak dari busur hehe.. di dalamnya aku pakai kertas warna pink agar kartunya lebih terlihat berwarna :) Mudah2n iyul suka ya!


This one is for another cousin – Nani. I choose garden theme hehe.. I hope she’ll like it! I cut the top and bottom card and make a “fence” look hehe.. then drew it with brown color pen. The flower image I got from old postcard, then I wrote the word “hello” and drew it with leaves image :) I don’t know whether she likes it but I hope she does! :) enjoy this card Nani, it will arrive in Medan soon! :)

Ini buat sepupu saya Nani di medan. Temanya kebun hehe.. mudah2n dia suka! Aku bentuk bagian atas dan bawah dgn bentuk “pagar” kemudian di warnai garis2 dengan spidol coklat. Gambar bunga dan pot digunting dari postcard bekas, lalu aku tuliskan “hello” dan di beri hiasan gambar2 daun di hurufnya :) mudah2n suka ya Nan! Mudah2n kartu ini tiba di Medan dalam waktu dekat hehe..


This one is for my cousin in Tangerang. I chose the simple design and cute (I think). I got this glittery image from an old greeting card. It’s the moon in the sky, that’s why I like it! Feels like I’m dreaming everytime I see that image hehe.. I cut a gold paper and use it as a frame for the glittery image. I put a sticker (I got from old card from my cousin :P) on the left corner and I drew dots pattern as an outside frame.. just to make it sweeter (I think :)). I hope she’ll like this simple card!

Kartu ini untuk sepupuku di Tangerang. Aku pilih design yang simple dan manis (menurutku). Aku dapat image ber-glitter ini dari kartu bekas juga. Gambarnya bulan di langit! Setiap liat image ini rasanya berada di awang2 hehe.. Aku potong kertas emas sebagai frame dari image ini. Lalu di tambah sticker yang didapat dari kartu bekas lagi :p di bagian sudut kiri bawah. Sedangkan di bagian luar frame aku gambar frame polkadot dengan spidol kuning, agar terlihat lebih manis dan tidak kaku (menurutku sih :) Semoga sepupuku suka! Amin :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hmm....maminya kuciing benar2 sayang ma anaknya...bagus ka gambarnyaa...

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!