Design Team at AI Factory

Monday, February 28, 2011

What a nice surprise! AI Factory have so many great digital stamps collections and talented & creative design team. And lucky me, that I am joining them for March until August term this year! 
Really excited but also nervous! :)

For your info, the AI Factory challenge runs every week on every Thursday. It is also fun and flexible, coz you can use your own digi stamps or you can find it in their AI Factory Store but the best thing is they have many freebies collections that you can use also!! 

And I will be working with talented and creative ladies: We are splitted into two teams. I am in Team A together with Scrappy, Lisa, Jeannie, AnneJanice and Monica. And Team B are Kelly, Petra, MichelleCrystalMarieMandy and Allie

It's an honour to be among these ladies!! 
Look forward to working with you all!
As for you, my friend, dont forget to join the challenge, okay!

Happy crafting everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!