white roses

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello there! :)
Glad I can do posting earlier than I used too hehe.. since i came home earlier today so things are much relaxing for me and I've got more time to do posting, browsing around or checking my e-mails.. 
it's very nice evening now! :)

Soooo love is in the air.. I'm posting another roses gift and again it's a request from a friend. She wanted the same type as what I made few days ago. Valentine's in the front door and she can't wait to embrace it with her boyfriend :) I made few white roses for her which are put in an open small gift box.. wrapped the box with printed papers which I made by myself.. I hope she's happy with the result!

Enjoy and happy Valentine's day, dear! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!