AI Factory challenge - Anything Goes

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hi there..

How's everything with you? It's time for new challenge at AI Factory which has started yesterday.
My apologize for being late in uploading the challenge. The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES and I'm using the flourish set from their collections.
 

It feels so great to be able to use this florish set which contains very beautiful and elegant images! They are so perfectly designed and can be used with or without coloring. You can find it here. Myself, this time I'm only making a very simple postcard which you also can make less than 10 minutes :) Since the images are already perfect so I won't have to work hard for coloring it (actually it's another word for me to say that I was in a situation where I only have this florish set, a printer and a very limited time :P)
 
My card

Now you can go to AI Factory Challenge for more details and upload your projects there. Don't forget to check out those wonderful "wow" creations from the DT to give you more inspirations!
You will have until next Wednesday, 4th May at 11:59EST to upload your creations. 
You are not required to use images from AIF but if you do, they would really love to see it!

Happy creating!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!