AI Factory Challenge - Pretty in Pink - girly project :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello there! Happy Monday :) 
How's everything in your life? Hope you had a great weekend!

Really apologize that I couldn't upload my project for AI Factory last week. I had an exam at my language course and things at work and home were so chaotic that I couldn't update my blog :P Today I have a little time to upload this challenge at last! Please note that AI Factory challenge runs on every Thursday, so if you don't find my posting on that day, please please please go into their challenge blog directly here :)

Well, this is my project for their challenge on Thursday, 26 May. Its all about pretty in pink or girly project :) and I'm using this cute little princess from one of their collections. She is soo very cute in her pink princess dress and I love the castle on the background!


I'm giving my card to one of my nieces in Jakarta who really loves pink colors :) here's my card:


~ Princess Image - AI Factory, Paisley Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Pink Flower Pattern Ribbon from a friend, Glitter, Frame, Heart shape and sentiment created by me on word program :) ~ 

You will have time until 11:59EST, Wednesday 1st June to upload your project here and DO NOT forget to visit other wow creations from the DTs to get more inspiration! Can't wait to see your creation! :)
 
Well, I'm off to work now :P and tonight I will have to finish my crepe paper roses which requested by a friend, will let you once they've finished :) 

See you all soon and thanks for stopping by here! 
Hugs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!