Happy Mother's Day! :)

Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world! :)

Here at my country, we are celebrating this special day on the 22nd of December which is different  from US, UK, Europe etc. But it's great though coz I'm going to celebrate this special day again in the next few months :) Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delay in uploading the new challenge. I've been having trouble with my internet connection (again) recently!! Finally tonight I'm able to log into my blog! yaaayyy.

So this week's challenge theme at AI Factory is about mother.. We'd like to see your Mother's Day creations! :) All DTs have worked so hard creating wonderful project for this theme using new products from AI Factory which you can find at AI Factory Store. Myself I chose to use one of their sentiments..


I'm creating a simple card with my mom's picture.. I used photoshop to change her photo from an ordinary image to a painting character.. then I made an embossed picture frame and colored it with colorbox inkpad. I printed out the sentiment and added ribbon and embellishment. I'm gonna send this card soon to my mom as a surprise :)


Don't forget to see the DT's creations as they are all gorgeous and inspiring!! You will have until next Wednesday, 11th May at 11:59EST to upload your creations HERE. You are not required to use images from AIF but if you do, we would really love to see it! :)

Happy crafting you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!