AI Factory Challenge - Distress It!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Hi there!

Wow it's already June!! I can't believe time flies by so fast , I blink my eyes and voila, I'm in the middle of the year!! so many things I haven't done and yet keep hoping I can have the time do everything I wanted to do, and I hope the same for you too :)

Well, today I'm so excited to welcome another new challenge at AI Factory for this week :) It's all about distressing.. To be honest, I am far left behind from other crafters as I'm not so good in distressing my card :P coz the result is still too rough. Guess I must keep practice practice and practice! 
On this challenge, the DTs are using the new Bugs and Birdie clipart collection from AI Factory which you can find HERE
They are soooo very cute!!

And here's my card
*Clipart Bugs & Birdies - AI Factory; Distress Ink peeled paint - Ranger; Colorbox Pad Burnt Sienna; Sentiment Sweet Bug - AI Factory; Sentiment For You - myself *

I printed out some of these cute clipart directly onto the card and distress the edges. I also cut the flower clipart and attached it using a double tape foam. I'm gonna send this card to one of my friend soon :)

Ok soo, you will have time to submit your project until Wednesday, 11:59EST, 8 June. Go to AI Factory Challenge to find out the details and you know what, they have prepared a very beautiful freebies for you to use! We all love freebies, right! So go now visit their challenge blog :) Oh, also don't forget to see the DT creations as they are all fabulous!!

See you there!! Big hugs
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. simple dan selalu tetap cantik mbak kartumu.....
    maaf lama nggak komen, lagi jarang ngeblog juga nih....hehehe....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh makasih banyak susan komennya.. sibuk yah? makin rame kah lapaknya? semoga ya.. aminnn :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!