AI Factory Challenge - Double Time! {7th - 13th July}

Friday, July 08, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Back again and this time I'm a bit earlier than last week but still same lateness ;) another new challenge time at AI Factory challenge has started yesterday. This week the theme is Double Time! Which means you have to use two of something on your project, it can be anything :) two buttons, two ribbons, two images etc.


Myself, I'm using the above Ella at Peace image from AI Factory which you can find here. She is soo cute, isn't she? Really enjoyed playing with her image :) I make a simple greeting card and a bookmark, both are in one place. I printed out Ella image as the center piece then use it as a pocket to hold the bookmark. I used bamboo embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the background and embellish the card with small red ribbon and two old coins..
~ Ella at Peace image - AI Factory; Bamboo embossed - Cuttlebug; Coloring - Prisma Coloring Pencils; 
Old coins - Caramel Crafts; Red ribbon - myself; Sentiment - my personal quotes collections ~

So, show us your creation and if you ever need more inspiration, just go visit other DTs blogs to see their stunning creations! You will have time until Wednesday, 13th July, 11:59EST to submit your project here
You are not required to use image from AIF but if you do, 
they'll be glad to see it! :) Can't wait to see your creation!

See you there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sorry I didn't see this sooner - it's gorgeous! Absolutely love that deep wine colored paper and the embossing you did on it. The coins are a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anne: NO worries Anne, thank you for leaving your love here! really appreciate your compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!