Anything Goes - AI Factory Challenge {Aug 4th - Sept 1st}

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Hey there! hope things are doing well with you today! well, it's already the second week of August.. how time flies by so fast. I have been very busy at work and home.. but no matter what happen in my life I'm still trying to keep my spirit high in making cards :)

 
Now I'm sorry for my lateness again in uploading the challenge but  I'm happy to share a great news from AI Factory that this month is we're having a long challenge! This is due to they are updating their new sites with lots of exciting stuff, so stay tune to get the update! Meanwhile, the theme for this month's challenge is "Anything Goes". I'm using the above Up Up and Away Air Balloon image from AI Factory but not using it for a card this time, instead, I am making a refrigerator magnet. I printed out the image on a magnet sheet and colored it. Unfortunately the paper sheet is a bit glossy on the surface so I can only color it with coloring pens.

~ Up up away image - AI Factory, Magnetic paper - Caramel Crafts, Sentiment - my personal collection, 
Coloring - Faber-Castell Coloring Pen ~

You can find the freebies from AI Factory that you can use here. As I have mentioned above this is a long challenge, so you will have time until September 1st to submit your project here. Don't forget to check out other fabulous creations from the DT. And sadly we have to say farewell to some of DT who are leaving us. Scrappy, Lisa, Jan, Monica, Kelly & Mandy! We'll miss you and wish you all very best of luck in your future endeavors! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

Thank you all for reading my post :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cool idea. I had though you had distressed the balloon reds and though it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Anne! I used coloring pen instead of distress ink, as I don't have it actually :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!