AI Factory Challenge #94 - Tri Colored {22nd September - 6th October}

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello All!
Hope things are going well with you! today I'm posting a new challenge from AI Factory.

The theme is Tri-colored, so you will need to use any 3 colors on your project.
The challenge will run for 2 weeks again so you have plenty of time to join us :) For this project, we are using the Ella Fairy image chosen by one of our talented DT Petra.
I'm a big fan of Ella images so I'm sooo very happy to play with her again :)

 
 
The Tri-colors I chose are Red, Blue and Yellow. The card is simple and I created and printed out the sentiment next to Ella "Far away I fly, just to say hi! {smile}". I put Ella on the card using double tape foam and stamped the blank card with "hi" word. I also gave a little glitter just to give a fairy look on her small wings :)

~ Image: AIF Graphics Ella Fairy; Sentiment on Ella: Clear stamp Stampendous; Sentiment on card: myself; Embellishment: jeweleries seal and red ribbon; Coloring: Prisma coloring pencils ~ 

So, now it's your turn to upload your project, the challenge will run from 22nd September until 6th October, please go to AIF Graphics to find the details and upload your project!

See you there and Happy Crafting! :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. soo cuuuteee Images nya Ika....and see my blog dear...aku mau berterimakasih utk paper batiknya bener2 cantik yg ini aku suka skl hehe....see you again maybe in my Blog and happy World card making day dear...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monika: thank you mbak!! :) Happy WCMD juga, baik mbak, nanti aku main2 ke blogmu lg ya! semoga internetku ini bs pulih lagi hiks hiks
    @Susan: thank you dear susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Love love love your card!!! Such a perfect sentiment to go with too! Great coloring and choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cole: thank you so much dear Cole! really appreciate your compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!