A simple but colorful Eid ul-Fitr greeting card :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Hiiiii everyone! I'm back! :)

Again, I want to upload another creation I made to celebrate our Eid ul-Fitr day. This time I'm using my own digital stamp. I draw a small dome and put some colorful objects in it.. Just want to describe how wonderful Eid ul-Fitr is :) If you like this image, you can download it freely on my online gallery HERE.

It's another simple card using my own digital drawing creation and embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I also printed the sentiment using fonts I got from Fonts 101.

I would like to enter my greeting card to the following challenge:

Lollipop Crafts Challenge: Challenge # 87 ~ Anything Goes

Check out the DTs creations and other participants, they're all really great!

Well, good luck to those who join this challenge and I'll see you again soon! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ika maaf mbak Monik tutup FB nya miss you dear...what a lovely card and hey kamu aktiv kah dear di Blog kalau gt kita ktmuan di blog aja ya say...miss you Ika...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries mbak monika! semoga kabarmu baik2 aja yahh :) ya lagi berusaha aktif di social media neh hehe.. yukk ketemuan di blog aja kalo gitu yaa.. miss you much mbak! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!