Eid ul-Fitr Card - Use a Charm Challenge 121 Digi Doodle Shop's Best

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Hello again frenz! :)

Today I'd like to upload one of my Eid ul-Fitr/Eid Mubarak greeting cards. I made it using one of my charm collection which I have not used for quite some time. But not only for Eid ul-Fitr, this card can be used for any occasions..

It's a simple and blank card. I only made a small frame embossed by Cuttlebug then colored the edges using chalk from Color Box. I put the charm in the middle of the card on a black paper :)

Well, I also enter this card to join the challenge with  Digi Doodle Shop Best called Challenge 121-Use a Charm.

Check out their website and see the beautiful DTs creations and other participants! :) Good luck to those who join the challenge!
 
Take care everyone and see you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!