Happy Eid ul-Fitr to all my Moslems family and friends!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012





Happy Eid ul-Fitr to all the Moslems in the world!

May God gives us so much blessings and peace in our lives! And may we become a better person after doing the fasting for one month. Am also hoping that God gives us another opportunity to meet with Ramadan month again next year! Amen.

Yeah, as you've known that I don't do fasting this year due to my pregnancy. But still, I enjoy the early morning cooking to prepare "sahur" for my beloved hubby :) I'm gonna miss Ramadan month so much and again I wish to meet with it again next year :)

Since I'm taking this holiday season as a chance to get some rest from my working place. I used to go to my home town and visited my mom, but not this year as I couldn't get any cheap ticket until last minute :P So I decided to celebrate Eid ul-Fitr with my hubby only and our baby in my tummy :) We really enjoyed our time together. Watched tv, went to my hubby's friend wedding, bought some cookies, beverages and some cleaner stuff :P Oh yes, we're just staying at home and cleaning all the mess :P

But this year I'm glad to have the chance to create the above greeting cards for some friends and sent them through by mail. I wish I can make more designs but I haven't got much time and energy to finish all :P I also make the e-card version which you can use freely HERE. Simply click the e-card page and it will direct you to these cards :)

Well, not much i can write here but I hope you had a wonderful Eid ul-Fitr day and a great celebration with your family and friends! Amen.

Take care of yourself and See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!