September Digital Drawing Challenge at CDAC ~ Fall Inspired theme

Sunday, September 23, 2012



Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend :) 

Today I want to upload one of my digital drawing to join the Digi Drawing Challenge at Crafter's Digital Art Centre, you can find their link on the side bar. It has been quite long time since the last time I join their challenges and am hoping to join more often in future :)

Anyway the theme for this September is Does Your Dog Bite/Does Your Cat Scratch (Pets) with Falling Leaves (Fall Inspired Theme). I decided to draw one of my cat who is playing in a pumpkin. well, my cats love playing in a box or in a plastic bag and get their hair dirty from scratching leaves :P although we don't have fall season here but I'm sure my cats will love playing in a pumpkin and even sleeping in it :)

I created this digi drawing using  adobe Illustrator. I actually made one image in black and white and another one is in autumn color.

Good luck to all participants and do visit the Challenge at Crafter's Digital Art Centre web here as they have so many challenges and inspiring images! :)

See you all and take care!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!