Counting days..soo excited! :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012





Hello everyone!

I miss you all so  much! Having been away for quite some time busy with work and also preparing myself to welcome my little one to the world within two days! Feels so nervous but excited at the same time! Please wish me luck!!! :)

I'm getting bigger and bigger and now it's even harder for me to sit on the floor :D yeah, it's now commencing to the final weeks of my pregnancy.. although actually the baby is coming earlier than predicted! So I have to catch all of my work and hand over them to my warmhearted colleagues :)

It's difficult to concentrate to what I'm about to write now.. as it's already 7 am and I must get ready to work so I kind of in hurry :) Well, just wanna say hello to all of you and let you know that I'll be away for about another one week before I can get back to my blog again :) I also just want to upload the latest drawing I made to welcome the baby hehe.. yeah, I had to finish the drawing so fast because I could't stand to sit on the floor for more than an hour :P so yes, just made a sketch, save and uploaded it to the blog :)

Okay, I've got to go now to take a shower and go to work.. yeahhh, it's just two more days before I can have my maternity leave!! yipeeeee, after 7 years of working in the company I finally got a three months maternity leave!! What a blessing! :)

See you all soon and take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!