Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

How’s everyone doing? I’m sorry for being late in posting this season’s greetings..  I hope you had a great time celebrating Christmas with your family and friends and have a wonderful holiday for you all!

Happy New Year to you too! As you know, each year I always write that time flies by so fast..  and it is.. there are still so many things I haven’t done and so many things that I want to do.. yet this year I only finished one or two tasks..  those list of plans from last years and the years before are still kept on my bucket list :) I am hoping  that next year I can make them all come true hehe..

Also this year I don’t get the chance to make any Christmas or New Year greeting cards . I don’t even have time to visit my friends or relatives neither. As I have been very busy with my newborn baby girl! Yeah, another new role for me..  become a mother hehe.. I will tell you more about it on my next post :)

Well, anyway, I hope that whatever your resolutions are they can be achieved next year. And all bad lucks or troubles that got you this year will not be getting you again next year. I really hope that you will reach your dreams, achieve your goals and be blessed with a better health and wealth :) Amen.

Oh, and before I go just wanna inform you that during the holiday, my crafts boutique is closed starting from last 23 December until 03 January 2013. However, should there are any question or information you need, you can still reach me by e-mails only. And also, there will be more new products coming up next year! So please do check out the website or facebook page to find the update info :)

Once again, Happy Christmas and have a wonderful New Year’s eve celebration!! 
Take care and See you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!