My Baby Daughter ~ on Pencil

Friday, October 17, 2014

Yes, I have been taking a drawing class for the past few weeks. My teacher, Mr Jeffri, is a professional artist specialty in oil painting. But he does all fine arts! His paintings are world class and so am very proud to be his student :)

I have been learning pencil drawing with him and the object is my baby daughter. To be honest, this is the real pencil drawing I have ever made in my life. I learned about shadowing, blending and outlining. My outlining is really worse and I must keep on learning and practicing.

Here's the result:






So what do you think about my drawing? :)

Cheers,
Ika


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW Ika! That is real talent you are fostering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU wendy!! very kind of you.. i still have to practice more such as outlining and shadowing, many mistakes in this painting actually :D

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!