I got unwanted jewellery making stuff!! what a happy day :D

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Awww awww.. few months ago I got a surprise from my old friend, Mery...

One box of unwanted sewing notions, beads, jump rings etc.!!!! So one day, she called me and said that her friend was moving out and that she wanted to clean up her crafts desk. Awwww. what a great coincidence!! well, I absolutely agreed to have them :D 

So Mery dropped the boxes to my home while I was outside. When I came back, I was surprised to find two boxes full of beads and sewing notions!! Awww, I called her and say thank you immediately :D I was so happy that I finally got the chance to learn how to make jewellery using all the stuff she gave me. Bless you and your friend, Mery! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!