Visit from a good friend, Melz Handmade - Melissa :)

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hi all, how's your Sunday? Hope you really enjoy it!

Around two weeks ago I got a visit from Melissa, a good friend of mine who lives in Jakarta. She happened to attend her best friend wedding in Bali, so she and her husband was so kind to meet me at my house :) Melissa is very talented in card making and scrap booking and has been showing up in local television for crafts show.

And on that hot day afternoon we talked about a lot of things and exchanged goodies. She brought me goodies stamp out of Tilda in many designs!! They are so cute!!! I never have any Tilda before so this stamp out will be very useful for my personal projects. Thank you so much Melz and thank you for visiting my house :) hope someday we will meet again!!! :D

Thanks to you who read my post :) See ya!

Melz and me :)

Goodies for me! They are so many and so cute!!

One of Melz creation with her Tilda stamp :) Very cute!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!