A little angel to guide you on every steps.. :)

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Hello friends!

As you'd probably know that I had resigned from my previous job in a company months ago! (hmm I think it's soon gonna be a year :P) Anyway, although I'm not working there anymore, I'm happy that my friends still remember me hehe.. 

Well, one of them contacted me and asked me to make a necklace for her. She chose one of my bracelet design and wanted to have a necklace with similar design. The necklace itself is used to replace her ID card rope because she thinks that the current rope she's using is not always fit for some of her wardrobe.

So last week, in an afternoon, after chatting with her and discussing the length sizes etc, I made this simple and rope (about 30 cm length) necklace below. I delivered it to her office in the evening on the same day :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!