Birthday card

Friday, October 06, 2017

Hello there,

Have you got any plan for the weekend? Or just staying at home and relaxing? I hope you enjoy whatever you decided to do to spend your weekend. As for myself, I will just stay at home spending quality time with my children and my husband :) and maybe will also try to make some creation but only if I can hehe..

Well, today I'm posting another simple greeting card.


I'm using fancy paper for the card stock and manually cut some leftover paper to used as layers. 
I stamped the birthday sentiment on a cork sheet which I already cut using cutter knife. It's very easy and simple, right?

I enter this card to below challenges:

Challenge #351 Anything Goes - Crafty Creations Challenges
Challenge #51 - Simply Paper Crafts

Anyway, thank you for stopping by here and enjoy your weekend! 
See you! :)




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much kristina, it's so fun to join the challenge at Crafty Creations. Goodluck to everyone! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the ‘design’ of this card – very pleasing on the eye. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Sharon :) Goodluck to all participants at Simple Papercrafts!

      Delete

thank you! your comments means a lot to me :)

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images