AI Factory Challenge - Summer Fun!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Helloo...

Great to see you again! :) how are things with you over there? Myself, it's been a hectic week as always hehe.. but I am grateful to have those busy days coz it's a good thing to keep me alive hehe :P

Anyway, this is another week for AI Factory challenge, sorry for being late again everyone!! (I'm sure you're all tired reading this "late" thing again :P). Well, the theme for this week is Summer Fun! sun, beach, ice cream etc. are the colors of summer!! So I really cant wait to see the outcome from your project as I believe they all will be sooo bright and colorful :) fun fun fun!!! 
Myself, I'm making a simple pop-up card using set of Surf's up ready for swim dudes from AI Factory, they are sooo cute, aren't they? :) Love playing with them all!! You can find those dudes here :) I have also created the sentiment on the cover as well as making the sun, clouds, beach and using real sand beach :)


Here's my card
~ Surf's up ready for swim dudes set - AI Factory, Sentiment on the cover and inside - myself, Sun and clouds images - myself using word program :P, Sand beach - myself using real sand from Kuta beach :), Water - myself using plastic scrap and Cuttlebug Japanese scales embossing folder ~

Remember, you will have until Wednesday, 22nd June 11:59EST to submit your summer project here and do not forget to check out other awesome DTs creations!!!

Happy creating and Have a great summer day everyone!!! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a clever creation.Love the scene and how you managed to use all the little guys.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!