Hello Everyone!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Wow, it's almost more than one year I haven't touched my blog. Lots of things have happened in my life especially my marriage. Things that I want to forget forever and also things that I want to treasure. But well, whatever happen you just have to face it and then keep on walking and moving on and up :)

Now that I am back again and ready to share with you all things about crafts and life ofcourse :) Few months ago I made this simple card to warm up my mood in making cards. It was for the Gallery Idol Contest, although I didn't get to the next round but I'm glad to participate and to enjoy looking at gorgeous creations from around the globe.

Here's my card and the theme was Washi Tape.

  1. I made the flower from washi tape with quilling technique and add the stem using a leather cord. I used the same washi tape as the flowers on the bottom. Then I stamped a "hello" word and give sequins as a finishing touch.

 

      2.  Another card is made with similar washi tape as the above card. I multiplied the washi tape by cutting and arranging the strip one by one to make a gradation effect. As a finishing touch, I added sequins and a "hello" stamp.


Well, that's it. I will upload more later and hopefully from now I can be more active and continue on blogging and sharing my creations :)

Cheers,
Ika

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad you're back! Your cards are beautiful. Quilling with washi tape? I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy Bellino: wow, thanks so much wendy, very nice of you :) quilling with washi is actually fun :D can't wait to see your creations with it!

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!