Birthday Card for my hubby 09.09.17

Saturday, September 30, 2017


Hello,

I am back again hehehe.. after I have been neglecting my blog for almost 2 years :D Being busy with my kids and have not created many things. I miss my blog and think its best for me to refresh it and start sharing my creations again before 2017 is end.




Well, I will start with the above greeting card which I made for my hubby to celebrate his birthday. It's very easy and simple to make. I just stamped the image on a fancy paper (no brand) using Versa Magic Jumbo Java and colored it with Prisma Color Pencil. I use kraft paper for the card, clear stamp from Inkadinkado, Polkadot rubber stamp (no brand) and text clear stamp set So Happy from Avery Elle :)

I enter this card to below challenges:

Challenge #204 ~ A Gem of A Challenge
Favourite Stamp Challenge #121 ~ Addicted to CAS
Week 435 Sentiment in Focus ~ Allsorts Challenge Blog
Challenge 186 ~ Artistic Inspirations
#351 Anything Goes ~ Crafty Creations Challenges
Challenge 51 ~ Simply Papercraft
 Challenge 348 Anything Goes ~ Penny's Challenges

That's it for now, I will upload more creations later :)
Thank you for stopping by here! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great CAS card-----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great look in these monochrome colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!