AI Factory Challenge - Stripes and Spots {14th - 20th July 2011}

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hi there,

Hope things are going well with you! :) Sorry again for my lateness in uploading the challenge, I was supposed to upload this challenge on Thursday, yesterday but quite frankly my internet connection at home has been unreliable and haven't got any other choice yet. So just have to stick with it for a while before I can get a better service provider :P Well, another week has come again for new challenge at AI Factory. The theme is stripes and spots. Use any of your material that has spots and stripes pattern, can be papers or cloths :) 


I'm using the above beautiful "Princess" image from AI Factory which you can find here. She's so elegant and cute at the same time! I just love her! :) Anyway, I make another simple card, I created few layers of frame with spots and stripes pattern and I made them all on word program. I glued the princess on a plastic scraps, embossed the background with floral pattern and stamped the sentiment on the bottom side of the frame then embellished it with small metallic ribbon & four red spots on each corner of the frame.

~ Princess Image - AI Factory; Stripes and spots - myself; Bloom Dots embossing folder - Cuttlebug; Hello stamp - Stampendous!; Metallic ribbon - personal collection; Coloring - Prisma Coloring Pencils; Skin coloring - Copic marker

Now it's your turn to show us your creations. You know what to do :) You'll have until Wednesday, 20th July 11:59EST to upload your project here. Remember, you don't need to use AIF images but it would be appreciated if you do and they'd love to see the outcome! For more inspiration, don't forget to check out other fabulous creatios from the DTs.

Happy Crafting and have a great weekend all! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the colours you have used for this card and the frame works really well.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card, sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mandy: thank you Mandy :) really appreciate it!
    @Susan: thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!