Birthday card

Friday, October 06, 2017

Hello there,

Have you got any plan for the weekend? Or just staying at home and relaxing? I hope you enjoy whatever you decided to do to spend your weekend. As for myself, I will just stay at home spending quality time with my children and my husband :) and maybe will also try to make some creation but only if I can hehe..

Well, today I'm posting another simple greeting card.


I'm using fancy paper for the card stock and manually cut some leftover paper to used as layers. 
I stamped the birthday sentiment on a cork sheet which I already cut using cutter knife. It's very easy and simple, right?

I enter this card to below challenges:

Challenge #351 Anything Goes - Crafty Creations Challenges
Challenge #51 - Simply Paper Crafts

Anyway, thank you for stopping by here and enjoy your weekend! 
See you! :)




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you very much kristina, it's so fun to join the challenge at Crafty Creations. Goodluck to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ‘design’ of this card – very pleasing on the eye. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Sharon :) Goodluck to all participants at Simple Papercrafts!

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!