Wedding anniversary card :)

Sunday, October 29, 2017


Hello everyone,

I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)
Today I'm sharing one of wedding anniversary card that I made.  


This is actually a special card made for one of my customer for his 30th wedding anniversary. 
The husband wanted to give a lovely card to his wife (how romantic!!! :D) So I decided to make this simple greeting card. I'm using faux pearl which is a traditional symbol for the 30th wedding anniversary. I combine it with two small faux silver rose and use acrylic stamp sentiment from Mama Elephant - Cross My Heart set :)

I enter this card to below challenges:

Challenge #206 Ribbon & Pearls - A Gem of A Challenge
#353 Anything Goes - Crafty Creations Challenges
Wk 43 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenges
Challenge #52 Anything Goes - Simply Papercraft
Week 272 Cherish - CASology

That's it for now! I'll share more of my creations later :)
See you again soon!






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thank you so much Jacki and thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanika, this is so elegant and pretty! I love the soft, earthy tones and the classy pearls and bangle. So pretty! THanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy! I just love CASology challenge! :)

      Delete
  3. Simply lovely & elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacquie, it's always fun to join CASology challenge! :)

      Delete
  4. Very chic and pretty. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet.. Love the CASology challenge! :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely stunning and the sentiment is beautiful.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much PJ! really appreciated! :)

      Delete
  6. So elegant and personalized. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! Really happy that I can join CCC Challenge :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!