Wedding Anniversary Card

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hello there,

Yesterday was me and my husband 9th years of wedding anniversary!
Time flies by so fast and I'm glad that we've made it this far. We've been through lots of up and down, laugh and tears but God has been blessing us with love, health, wealth, two adorable children, great family and friends. We hope to always walk together until the end.

So here's a wedding anniversary card that I made for us :)


I'm using recycle paper for the card stock, some scrap paper for the layers, two hearts stamp (no brand) and acrylic stamp for the sentiment.

I enter this card to below challenges:

Week 270 Odd - CASology
Challenge #187 Anything Goes - Artistic Inspirations Challenges
Challenge #138 - Creative Fingers Challenge Blog

That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by here :)
Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness...this is just too precious. I adore the sentiment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and for stopping by here!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello!!! Such a pretty anniversary card. I love the colors. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and your comment Kymona! :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!