Monday, April 19, 2010


This one is specially for my mother :) I love you mom! It’s another simple card. The flower image I got from old xmas greeting card. I love the flower image! I wish I knew the painter. I made two windows and color it with 3D gold pen metallic on the frames. I decorated it with flower and a butterfly from thin wire then I added small ribbon and a little touch of acrylic paint on each side of the card.  Very simple :P Next time I’ll make more special card for you mom! Hope you’ll like this one!

Ini buat ibuku tersayang, tersabar dan terbaik :) yang suka bunga! Gambar bunganya dari kertas bekas natal dari saudaraku, saying aku ga tau nama pelukisnya, yang pasti indah banget karyanya! Trus aku kasih dua jendela dan sisinya di beri warna dengan 3D gold pen metallic supaya timbul. Lalu di tambahkan dekorasi bunga dan kupu dari kawat tipis dan pita untuk sentuhan lembut! :) ceileee hehe..  Mudah2n ibuku suka. Aminn :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!