Custom Order Bracelet Packaging

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing fine. I've been missing my blog very much but haven't got the chance to update it yet. For the past few weeks, I've been busy with my online store and some custom order. 

Ow, remember that I uploaded my personal bracelet packaging months ago? Well, someone actually liked it hehe.. and I got an order from a jewellery artist who needs to make pack her bracelet with my packaging design. Anyway, I managed to make some for her and customized it a bit. I printed out her contact details inside and only used her logo on the label. As requested, I printed out in black ink and change her logo to black as well.

I was glad that she liked it :) And here's the result:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!