Precious One

Saturday, June 05, 2021

Hello friends,



So this is what happens whenever I buy fruits, most of the time some parts of them ended up in my crafts room :D They are actually Melon fruits skin which I peeled, cleaned up, and sun-dried. When they seemed to be ready to use, I dyed them with liquid food color and soaked them for a few days. After that, I removed them and put them under the sun for a few more days. The skin is quite stiff to be used but they would look crinkle and crisp :D

Anyway, I tightened them together so they would look like a flower bouquet and added some floral hand drawing doodle and sentiment stamp "Precious One". Well, even trash can be precious sometimes :)

This card is my entry for the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Flowers as the focus

Lemon Short Bread Challenge - Anything Goes #147

Thank you for reading my post. 

Take care! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW ... you are so creative! This looks FABULOUS! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your positive comment Darlene! Looking forward to join another challenge at SCC :) hugs

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!