Mellow Melon :)

Sunday, June 06, 2021

 Hello friends,




Yesterday I uploaded my cards using dried Melon skin. I still have some of them so here's another card that I made :)

The background color was made by my daughter (8 yrs) using watercolor paint. In fact, I took it from her drawing book and put it on my card :D I gather all the melon skin and make a big flower shape. I added one small button and finish it with hand-drawing doodles. Very simple and easy! You too can make this at home with your kids :D 

This is my entry on the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore - Challenge #88 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge #6-2021 Anything Goes 
Love to Craft Challenge - LTCCB #59 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by here. See you soon and Stay healthy!

Love, Ika


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!