You make my heart smile :)

Friday, June 04, 2021

Hello friends,


I'm here again with my cards :D This is the card that I made using a simple hand drawing doodle. I used kraft paper for the card, a gel rolls white pen from Sakura, a white Posca marker, and an acrylic stamp for the sentiment. I gave a bit of color to the doodle using a pink Copic marker. 

As for the heart shapes, I cut them from leftover cardstock and glued them to a small piece of paper which is folded before I attached it to the card thus giving a "pop-up" look. And That's it :)

This is my entry for the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes #209

We Love to Create - Anything Goes at WL2C #6 Mixed Media Challenge

Polkadoodles - Week #22 Crafts and Card Making Challenge

Through the Craft Rooms Door - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon :)

Love, Ika


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So lovely! I got the feeling of gingerbread hearts when I look at the hearts! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Irmelin.. hahaha you're right! i just realize that and i think it's because of the color that makes it look like a ginger bread :D

      Delete
  2. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet and hope to join more of your challenges :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!