AI Factory Challenge - Under the Weather

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Helloo! hope things are doing well with you today! :) This will be another quick post again, sorry all! :(
I'm still not feeling very well today but glad I managed to finish my card ;)

Theme for this week's challenge at AI Factory is Under the Weather. I'm happy to use their image Little Doctor. They are oohhh sooo cute!! doctor, nurse, tablets, thermometer etc. these images are so perfect a get well soon project!



here's my card
 

It's a very simple card and very easy to make. well, I wish I could make a better one though :P I cropped the ambulance image and make a card from it. Inside I only printed out the sentiment and colored the background with Colorbox inkpad and draw some flower images too.. but the picture quality is not very good that you can't see the shadow of floral I made :P
But if you need more inspiration, you can go browse around other DT blogs and see their fabulous creations. Visit AI Factory  to upload your project and find out about the details for this challenge. Also check out their adorable freebies here! You have one week to submit your project, deadline is midnight 11:59EST, Wednesday, March 30th.  It is not a requirement to use the AIF images but if you do, we’ll be happy to see the outcome :)

See you there and keep healthy! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so cute! Can't believe you were able to use so many of the different doctor elements in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anne! love to use them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!