Bright as Day - AI Factory Challenge

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello! nice to see you again :)
hope you're in a good health!

Today is Thursday, it means another new challenge is coming at AI Factory! yipeeee... the theme for this week is Bright as Day! and am using Ella in the clouds image. I really love playing with this super cute Ella!! 
 

And here's my card

This time I'm creating a sliding card.. I folded the paper into a pocket then  made a window in the center (a bit to the right :P), I edited and printed out the clouds images on microsoft word, I created a sentiment "There's always a smile waiting behind every clouds". And since it's a sliding card (and I'm only using on side of the card) so I made a small space for a note on the left side, this way, you can still write down messages. I put the image on the back of the cloud so that when you pull the cloud out, Ella will appear with her cute smile :) Lastly, I put small beads on top right side of the card to make it a bit sweeter hehe.. Ella was colored with Faber-Castell coloring pencil and a bit of copic marker for the skin.

Check out other DT blogs to find inspiration from their wonderful creations! Go to AI FActory Challenge to find out the details for this week's challenge and to upload your project. There's a very cute freebie image waiting for your creative touch :) And as always, you have one week to submit your project, deadline is by midnight 11:59EST, Wednesday, April 6th.  It is not a requirement for you to use the AIF images but if you do, we’ll be happy to see the outcome! :)

Happy creating everyone! Hugs  

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow!This is so clever.Actually you are so clever for making it!Wonderful project.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! really appreciate your compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sliding card - great idea and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love your creations! :) i think this is the one of the bests i have seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwweeeee....kreatif banget loh kartunya....unik...lagi-lagi unik nggak pernah lepas darimu mbak...

    iiih...stampnya lucu....mau donk mbak...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a card like this before. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anne: thank you very much Anne :)
    @Mia: thank you Mia for the kind compliment! :) truly appreciate it!
    @Susan: hehehe makasih susan.. oke oke ntar yaa aku coba imel kan :)
    @Jan: thank you so much Jan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!