Whatever happen.. don't lose your Smile, okay! :)

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello friends!

I hope that you all have a great week. Myself, this week I have been more productive than I was on weeks before or maybe compare to last years too hehe... 

This week, I'm using Tilda and as this is my first ever time to use her so I really hope that the result is good :) I got Tilda from my talented and lovely friend -Melissa from Melz Handmade- and the die cut sentiment is from my talented and lovely friend -Ayu from Mimipipi Crafts-. The die cut sentiment is originally a polaroid die cut and mostly used as frame. But I decided to cut the frame and use only the sentiment.

I colored the image using Prisma Pencil and created the background using >> DIY Stencil from snack pack << that I made last week. I colored the background using Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink and for finishing touch I add some sequins.


I enter this card to the following challenges:

Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge - Tantangan #16 Clean and Simple
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #108
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge #229 Anything Goes

Thank you so much for your visit and have a lovely day! :)

Materials I use:
Card stock - local kraft paper
Coloring image - Prisma Coloring Pencil
Image - Tilda in bee costume from my friend
Sentiment - smile die cut from my friend
Background coloring - Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!