Get Well Soon...

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hi friends,

I made another cards to join in two great challenges. 
My card theme is get well soon with simple and clean design.


I used white and black card stock from drawing paper. I created the simple and easy-to-make roses from paper, just cut them in circle and roll it starting from the edge then stick it to the base with white glue. I created the background using black drawing paper, colored it with Simbalion pastel color and attached it to a white card stock. I wrote  the sentiment on computer and then printed it on vellum, glue it on a tiny paper and attached it on the card. For finishing touch, I added some sequins just to make it more alive :)

I join this card on the following challenges: 

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog  - Challenge #117 Get Well Soon
Check out their blog to see fabulous creations from the DT and participants
  
AND

The Card Concept - #35 Frilly & Fabulous

 The theme is focusing on simple and clean design. I was inspired by Kerin Sylvester with her clean & layered style. I love her paper roses and the background wood she created! Check out their web to see amazing creations from other DT.

Thank you for reading my post and have a lovely day! :)


Materials I use:
Black Card Stock - Canson drawing paper
White Card Stock - Non branded local paper
Vellum - Non branded local paper
Paper Flowers - Non branded local paper
Pastel Color - Simballion Sketch Pastel
Sequins - Non branded personal collection

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ika, You have captured the photo perfectly with your card! Love the background and your beautiful flowers of ever size! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful twirled flowers! Thanks for joining us at TCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your rolled flowers are perfection! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ika. Love your flowers and the background. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Get Well Soon Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gale! Hope to join your next challenge at The Crafter's Cafe! :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!