You're the best chapter of my love story :)

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello friends,

Today, I created a very simple card using only sentiment that I made myself. When I heard a word story, so many things came up in my mind.. fairytale, success story, career story etc., but one thing that is really linger is of course.. a love story :) However, since I don't have a stamp that can represent my idea, so I decided to create one and used it as an image for the focal point.

To make it a bit romantic, I add a butterfly stamp from a stamp maker company (I got this years ago and this is the first time I've ever used it) and colored it with Prisma Coloring Pencil. I hand drawn the dots on the card to frame the sentiment with Staedler brown color pen. 

I created the sentiments using Stampendous (Happy Messages) for the word "You" and Kaiser Crafts (Christmas Sentiment) for the word "Love" and the "line" image (which I used to give impression of stack of papers). As for other alphabet, I'm using non branded Alphabet Stamp from local book store. I add sequins to give the card a bit of light :)


I enter this card for the following challenge:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope have a lovely weekend! :)


Materials I used:
Card Stock - Local papers
Coloring image - Prisma Color Pencil
Coloring frame - Staedler Pen
Butterfly image - free sample from a stamp maker company
Word "you" - Stampendous happy messages
Word "love" - Kaiser Crafts Christmas Sentiment 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Ika!! Your card is so beautiful!! I love that sentiment. So nice, clean and simple. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kymona! I really love your true story card.. the coloring and simplicity is fabulous!!

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!