You're the best! :)

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello friends,

I'd like to share my newest greeting card.. for you.. yes, you my friend!... coz you've come here and spend your valuable time to visit and read my post.. so thank you and you're the best!! :) 

On this card, I'm using my >> DIY Stencil from plastic snack pack << which is also another way for me to recycle the plastic. I have to tell you that the stencil really does work!! Well, I'm sure it stays long until I can afford the proper one :)

So for details, I created and printed out the sentiment on vellum paper and then stick it on a masking paper tape. I made flower from cork sheet and cut it manually, I created the background using the plastic stencil tool and color it with dew drop ink (olive color), give small pearls on the flowers, leather twine and added some sequins for the finishing touch :)



I join my greeting card on the following challenges:

Crafty Creation Challenges - Challenge #289 Color Palette
Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #216 Water a Flower Day
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog  - Challenge #228 Anything Goes
Simply Paper Crafts - Challenge 5
Challenge Up Your Life  - Challenge #15 Ribbon, Buttons and Twine


Thank you for stopping by and reading my post!
Have a lovely day, friends :)


Materials:

Cardstock and Paper - local paper no brand
DIY Stencil - personal collection
Dew Drop Ink Olive
Cork Sheet - plumeria crafts
Leather Twine - plumeria crafts
Sequins - personal collection
Pearl - gift from a friend


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely card, the cork flowers are adorable!
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ela, really appreciated! :)

      Delete
  2. such pretty concepts all wrapped into one. Love the cork flowers. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cork flowers! Great looking card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!

    Michelle H :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! All the DT creations there are fabulous!

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!