CAS - Wedding Card

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello friends!

Hope you had wonderful weekend holiday with your family and get more energy to start your weekday activities tomorrow! :)

I managed to make some cards this weekend and here's one of them:


It's very clean and simple card. I used white card stock and put a wedding ring sticker which I got from my lovely cousin and then stamped it using Brilliant Dew Drop Ink Galaxy Gold with sentiment on it from KaiserKraft "Being together is the best gift of all". Well, even though the stamp is from Christmas theme collection, I use it coz the meaning of the words is quite universal to me.

I made this card to join the following challenge:

CASology   - Week #147 Wedding


Thank you for reading my post!
See you soon :)




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Ika! That ring sticker is so cool and you're right, that's a totally universal sentiment and so perfect for this card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen for your kind compliment!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ika, this is amazing! I had to stare at those rings for a long time before I realized they were stickers...they look so real! Love that! They are perfectly paired with your lovely gold-stamped sentiment. A beautiful wedding card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy! the sticker is a bit embossed so it looks real :) unfortunately the stamp result wasn't as perfect as I hoped though.. :D thank you once again for your kind comment!

      Delete
  3. Hey Ika!! Your card is totally awesome. I love the clean look of your card. That gold totally stands out and those rings are amazing. At first sight they don't look like stickers. They look so real. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kymona! yes, the rings look so real and that truly made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commentku hilang :((
    Mau bilang slmt yaaa Ika jd Honorable mention yaaaayy for Ikaaa ada dua yg bernama blkg ika di nama pemenang today hihi ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat juga mbak monik!!! Senangnya ga sangka kita bisa barengan yaaa dpt HMnya :D sampe takjub2.. seruuuuu, gara2 dirimu selalu mengajakku untuk aktif di blog, aku ambil saranmu dan Alhamdulillah ada hasilnya juga.. love you much mbak Monik!!! :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!