Saturday, February 06, 2021

Helloo everyone,

In this rainy day I'm going to upload another simple greeting card :) I'm using black buttons as embellishment and hand written sentiment.

These black buttons are actually mean as silhouette and honestly I totally forgot to create a background layer so hopefully this does not look so plain :)


This is my entry for the following challenges:

#182 One Layer and Optional Twist Silhouette - AAA Cards
#509 Anything Goes - Fab and Funky
Week beginning 2nd Feb 2021 - Through the Craft Room Door


Thank you for stopping by here! Take care and Stay Healthy :)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hai Ika.. a cute CAS card. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai mbak Dwita.. thank you so much mbakk 😘😘😘🤗🤗

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!