Greeting card with pistachio shells

Friday, February 05, 2021

Hello.. I'm here again. Today I'm going to upload my handmade greeting card using simple style and 3 pcs of pistachio shells :)

Yes I do keep some trashes :D I just feel like there's something I can do with them and then they will be seating in my cupboard for years waiting to be used :P hahahah..


a closer look

First, I sprayed the shells with white color sprayer then I just make simple doodles on it using permanent marker. I put a simple stamp "hello" in the middle and glued the shells using wood glue. That's it!

This is my entry for below challenges:

#435 In a Row - Less is More
#200 Anything Goes - Creative Fingers
#259 Anything Goes - The Crafters Cafe
#3 Anything Goes - Pink Gem Challenge

Thank you. Take care and Stay healthy! :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a cool idea and beautiful colours too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathyk! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! So creative, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciation, Michelle! Glad you love it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! great design and creativity.Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cass! I'm happy to participate in the crafter's cafe challenges :)

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful idea. Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mari. I really appreciate it and happy to participate in Creative Finger's challenge. I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane! :) Happy to participate at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!