For a Special Person :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hellooo peeps :)

Today I want to upload my new handmade greeting card. Another simple style of course hehe..

I made an envelope inspired by CAS Challenge this week and I used pink colour inspired by the Card Concept Challenge (below is the photo and link to the challenge).

Just so you know, I made the envelope out of my remaining tea bag which had been dyed with food colouring. Instead of throwing it away I just use it for my crafts projects. As for the sentiment and the insert message, I only use my hand writing and draw simple doodles. That's all :)



Color inspiration from the Card Concept Challenge


So the above card I made is for my entry at below challenges:

#383 Envelope - CASology
#148 Sweetheart Sweets - The Card Concept
#489 Anything Goes - Penny's Challenge
#84 Anything Goes - Crafts Galore Encore
#55 Anything Goes - Love to Craft Challenge


Thank you for stopping by! Take care and Stay Healthy :)

Hugs, Ika

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #84 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is StarStampz. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie. I really appreciate it :) Hugs, Ika

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, love the cute image, happy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty way to upcyle your teabag! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Esther, Really sorry I have been away for weeks. I truly appreciate your time for leaving positive comment. Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card Tanika :) Love your little pull out sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! The pull out sentiment was a quick idea I had before I finished the card :D And really sorry I have been away for weeks. I truly appreciate your time for leaving me positive comment. Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  5. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy, Really sorry I have been away for weeks. I truly appreciate your time for leaving positive comment. Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  6. Sweet, simple and fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww thank you so much Marcie, I truly appreciate your time for leaving positive comment. You made my day brighter! Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathya! Really sorry I have been away for weeks. I truly appreciate your time for leaving positive comment. Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  8. A beautiful CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen, Really sorry I have been away for weeks. I truly appreciate your time for leaving positive comment. Thank you once again :)

      Delete
  9. Wowww, what a beautiful card! I'm impressed by the awesomeness of your blog, mba Ika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimaaaa.. mohon maaf, baru cek2 blog lagi setelah sekian minggu heheh.. thank you so much darling :D :D Love your blog posts too!! Fill with so many fun and interesting stories to read! Looking forward for your new post :) xoxo

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!