You're a Star!

Friday, February 05, 2021

Hey peeps :)

I'm uploading another greeting card and this is more inspired by the photo from Inkspirational challenge.

I'm using black paper card and buttons for embellishment. I arranged the buttons into a Cassiopeia constellation which symbolised the beauty of they sky (for me it means the beauty of the person who receives this card) :) 

Then I added a simple hand written words "You are a Star" using a white gel pen. Lastly I created a simple background with only small dots to represents the stars and so the card will not look plain as well.

It's very simple and quick card that you can make at home too.


This is my entry for below challenges:

#231 Photo Inspiration Challenge - Inkspirational challenge
Create your own background - The Sisterhood of Crafters
#36 Anything Goes - The Creative Crafters


Thank you. Take Care and Stay Healthy! :)



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. OMG this is sooooooooo cool! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene! Thanks also for the links. Love all of your creations and already follow your blog :) Take care!

      Delete
  2. Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND" challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Cheers, aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
    Love you to follow me..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! I hope to participate more on the next challenges too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed you already and amazed to see your wonderful creations :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely and original card - love the use of buttons and you've made magic with the gel pen. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marina! I'm happy to participate in the Inkspirational Challenges :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!