my first post after two years :)

Monday, February 01, 2021

My first post on first February after almost two years 🙈 I have not been updating my blog due to other focus and several works & activities.

Since Covid-19 occured last year, I have been on unpaid leave from my work place for nearly six month up to to today. But the good thing is I can be more active in my blog and clean up my online world :D

So, here's my new greeting card with my favourite clean and simple style. I use leaves wooden embellishment which inspired by plants in the photo of the card concept challenge.



This is my entry for below challenges:

Week 382, Unite - CASology

#147, Daring to Dream - thecardconcept.blogspot.com

Anything Goes - Polka Doodles

#488, Anything Goes - Penny's Challenge


That's it! I hope everyone of you are safe and in good health!

Take care :)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Welcome back to blogging! So glad you decided to share this beauty with us and I hope to see you join us for future challenges. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your positive respond and Yes, I do hope to join your future challenges. CASology is one of my favorites challenge blog! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! Stunning clean and simple design, and a wonderful pop of colour from your leaves. Such a beautiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing your first 'back online' card with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, Linda! I really appreciate it! It's always good to be back online and join Penny's Challenges again :)

      Delete
  3. Beautifully simple and perfectly CAS!
    Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! I really appreciate your positive comment :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous CAS take on those challenges - I love those leaves...they have such a lot of detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Claire! I really appreciate your positive feedback and yes, I love those leaves too.. :)

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS! OMG, this is SO perfect!

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciation Chrissy! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I love your CAS design, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mesi! I really appreciate it :) and hope to participate at next Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!