Eid Mubarak Tags :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2021


Hello friends,

Happy belated Eid Mubarak for those who celebrated it! :) I'm sorry I have been away for weeks and did not get the chance to upload this tags on Eid ul Fitr Day! So these are hang tags that I made and actually they were for sale :) They are used mostly for hampers and parcels to be given to family and friends.



These hang tags are just my hand drawing doodles and not stamped. I don't have Eid Mubarak stamp collections so I used pen marker and gold pen to draw it. The theme is "Moroccan Style" :) I hope I am eligible to join the stamp challenge without using any.. 

This is my entry for below challenge:

Sweet Stamping Challenge - Tag You're It

Thank you for stopping by and See you soon!

Love, Ika


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We are neighbors on the gallery at Sweet Stampin so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. What a talented person you are and it shows so much in these tags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Bonnie, what a lovely neighbor you are! Thank you for your positive comment. I have just visited your blog and amazed by your creativity. Looking forward to see more of your creations! Keep up the good work :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!