Pattern Papers

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hello friends,

I'm sure many of you crafters out there are must have piles of leftover papers :) That includes myself too ahaha.. As we know, most of the time they are very useful, correct? :D  Just like the cards that I'm posting today, I used leftover pattern papers. I don't like to throw them away because the colours and patterns are so lovely.




I don't put any embellishment 'coz I think the pattern already stand out so you can focus on admiring the beauty of each one of them :) You can use this card for any occasions. 

This card is my entry on below challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - May 2021 Challenge

Gem of a Craft Challenge - Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will have a great day today! See you soon!

Love,
Ika

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So clever and effective.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catherine for your positive comment. I really appreciate it and happy crafting for you too :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!