Smile :)

Friday, May 28, 2021

 Hello friends,

I hope you are doing well and in good health. As we are all aware that this pandemic situation has changed most of our lives completely. Some of us have lost their loved ones due to the virus, others lost their income and jobs (this happens to me too :) and sadly none of us know when this bad condition will be over.



However, although this is a very tough situation for all of us, it is very important to keep our spirit and fill our minds with positive thoughts. I'm making this black card using recycled paper with florals patterns and put a sentiment sticker with a word "Smile". Simply I just want to say that even in the dark moments, we must not lose hopes. Thus, hopefully will give us the strength to carry on with our lives no matter how bad the situation is right now. 

I submit my cards to below challenge blogs:

The Paper Funday Challenge - Challenge #29 Anything Goes with Twist Flower / Floral

The Creative Crafter - Challenge #40 Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - Challenge #208 Anything Goes


May God will protect us and hopefully things will get better soon. Amen.

Thank you for reading my post and Sending you virtual warm hugs :)

Love,
Ika








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ika I love the sentiment behind your card. I made many cards myself last year to spread hope and joy when it was the start of this dreadful time. It is hard to fathom that things are still so bad after such a long time living in this pandemic but hopefully things are getting better.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy dear, thank you so very much for your heartwarming comment. I've followed your blog and see many of your lovely artworks. I truly admire your effort and strengths of spreading hope and joy through your beautiful creations. We need more people like you to keep our spirit alive :) Keep up the positivity and creativity. God bless you and your family. Stay healthy :) Love, Ika

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!