You're my warm heart in a cold world

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Hellooo, 
 
Hope everyone is in good health! 
Today I want to upload one of my card with "cold" theme.



I know this is not winter time.. But the reason I made this card simply because I found these dry pine leaf just laying on my drawer for years :D Then I put them all on a blank white card stock. I thought it would looked good with white background. So I decided to colour the leaves using Posca marker and put some dots on the card which made it looked like snow :D

I put a lyric from a song (which I googled :D) which I thought would fit in with the card theme. Well, it's so simple design but I think I like the result though hahahah..


Anyway, this is my entry for below challenges:

CASology Week #309 - Outside
Crafts Galore Encore  Challenge #87 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft  Challenge #5-2021



Thank you for reading my post. See you soon everyone! :)

Love, 
Ika


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so beautifully done, Tanika! A+ for creativity and a perfectly CAS design!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooww.. Thank you sooo very much, Melissa! I am so grateful for your appreciation and for choosing my card as one of the honorable mention. I'm always amazed by your creativity and the rest of the team at CASology! Most of all Thank you for creating CASology blog :)

      Delete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!